Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• The job holder is responsible for maintaining the server-side developments of web applications by leading teams to develop and maintaining functional and stable web applications to meet customer needs.
• The job holder will collaborate closely with other developers to ensure backend system quality and consistency to support functionality of applications.
A. Software Development
• Drive and deliver top quality Java, Oracle, Python, PHP, NodeJS or Ruby backend code across a broad array of interactive web projects.
• Own a digital platform’s backend code and the architecture of the user experience, bringing into life functionalities proposed by designers from development to delivery.
• Collaborate with Front End Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and other applications APIs.
• Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
• Maintain consistent solution architecture to backend solutions to easily integrate with future products.
• Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
• Develop and maintain back end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
B. Software Documentation
• Guide tribe and squad members on translating business requirements into technical design documents.
• Actively review and drive discussions with squad members on functional requirement documents for building and improving TCB’s digital products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 6 to 8 years of relevant working experience in backend web development
• English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombanks policy
• Experience in backend web development using scripting languages/frameworks (Java, Python, Oracle, PHP, NodeJS, Java or Ruby)
• Deep experience working with relational DBMS and SQL
• Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT or TFVC
• Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis through coding and release
• Deep experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
• Solid understanding of API design and implementation
• Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.