What We Can Offer
- Phone screening with HR.
- Video conference interview with Technical Team.
- (Optional) Onsite interview with Executive Management.
- Design and develop stable, secure and highly available web applications.
- Analyze requirements, identify potential problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Drive design and development of our platform services and tools, support the continuous development of existing products.
- Participate in all software development activities following the Scrum process.
- Maintain high quality codebase.
- Inspire and provide guidance to junior developers.
- Minimum 3 year experience in NodeJS or PHP.
- Hands on experience with back-end stack:
+ OS: Ubuntu, CentOS.
+ Proficiency in at least 1 back-end language, preferably ES6 (NodeJS); Familiarity with Typescript is a plus.
+ REST API, websocket development.
+ Strong experience with MongoDB, familiarity with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ.
+ Cloud services: AWS (preferred), Heroku, GCP.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and TDD practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills, especially speaking and writing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Programming experience with OOP design; good knowledge of software design, computer networking, algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge of design and development of secure web applications.
- Good understanding of event-driven architecture, distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese; Ability to articulate effectively technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems, identify underlying requirements from feature requests.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-tested code.
- Hands on experience with modern front-end technologies such as ReactJS and Redux, NextJS.
- Professional, honest, open-minded and have an overall positive attitude.
- Competitive salary, including 13th month salary.
- Annual health checkup.
- Attractive health care insurance package.
- Up to 18 days paid Annual Leave.
- A friendly and international working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
At C2C Tech Hub, there are no restrictions on nationality, gender nor working style. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that not only serve the customers and many internal teams, but also directly impact the business operation of our partners. Your contribution will be felt immediately and you will be able to help us shape our platform and our services.