Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Receive customers’ requirements on system design and translate/assign tasks to team members
• Design software system and researching new technologies
• Mentor junior developers
• Develop new feature and maintain, improve performance for current system
• Develop some new projects: marketing platform, CRM, ERP
• And more will be discussed in the interview
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have knowledge in following technologies: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, Git, Jenkins
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java (at least 2 years), Golang (optional), Nodejs (optional), PHP (optional)
• Experience working on both relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL and/or MySQL, MongoDB (optional), ElasticSearch (optional)) and comfortable with writing and maintaining performance SQL queries.
• Experience working on Redis for caching/speeding up application performance.
• Experience in a technical leadership position
• Familiar with agile software development processes and tools
• Excellent working attitude, problem solving skill, critical thinking, and communication skill.
• Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale application with a user-empathetic mindset
• Enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
WHAT YOU GET:
• Working time: from 9AM – 6PM from Monday to Friday;
• Premium health insurance; Team building, Internal party events
• Bonus on KPIs every year;
• Review salary once a year and two for outstanding performance;
• Voucher in public holidays and congratulation/ sympathy money for wedding, funeral, accidence, sickness, …
• Dynamic & young working environment.