Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Help the company to define business problems, develop business requirements via in-depth analysis and investigation, determine the scope of work, propose possible solutions as well as contribute to solving common system problems.
- Strong collaboration with business users and IT members to help define business problems/requirements as well as consult, and recommend suitable solutions.
- Take main responsibility or support/guide other Business Analysts to develop business requirements documents (BRD) as well as functional specification documents (FS).
- Participating in research, solution analysis, and fit-gap analysis between business requirements and the functionality of the current IT system to identify and recommend solutions for system implementation as well as the impact analysis from a business/functional point of view
- Assist the QA team in developing test plans, performing integration tests, and user acceptance testing.
- Support training users on basic functional components.
- Support daily operation and application operations including finding a solution, and root-cause analysis for IT system problems as well as support business user queries.
- Perform tasks assigned by the direct manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a business analyst position, minimum 1 year in a senior BA position
- Knowledge of Finance, HR, Marketing, Risk & Compliance is an advantage.
- Familiar with software development processes such as Waterfall, Agile...
- Database: Basic knowledge of HANA, MSSQL, or MySQL
- IT System & Database Architecture: Basic knowledge
- System Integration: Advance knowledge about integration between IT systems