Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Analyze and synthesize information to develop solutions to meet business and system requirements.
- Prepare descriptive documents, specification of business requirements, functions, techniques and system design.
- Work with customers and partners to determine how to implement requirements effectively.
- Support customers/partners in the process of managing and changing requirements.
- Provide advice, expert opinions, and support demo solutions to customers.
- Carry out feasibility studies of applications and solutions.
- Make test scripts, and support testing to ensure that the requirements are matched correctly and fully.
- Support to exchange and explain requirements and solutions with relevant internal teams and groups.
- Review and evaluate products before handing them over to customers/partners.
- Support to deploy, train and transfer the system to customers/partners.
- Support customers/partners when the system is put into use.
- Explore, research, evaluate and propose new solutions to support departmental projects and services.
- Participate in the implementation of Salesforce Technology events/webinars.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2+ years of experience in a related field as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communication English skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to peer groups, and associates.
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
- Experience working on Salesforce implementation through the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or E-commerce concepts/ Website development is a big plus.
- Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
- Personal integrity, ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment.
- Strong communication and team-building skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management.