What We Can Offer
MISA is a leading provider of ICT products and solutions in Vietnam. With more than 25 years of development, MISA is reputable for consistently delivering outstanding customer experiences. Our products are preferred by over 250,000 businesses & government units, 15,000 households, 2,000,000 individuals and present in 16 countries.
MISA is taking a leading role in the Vietnamese industry’s digital transformation in many areas including Accounting, Management and Education. MISA’s vision is to make Data Science an integral part of our overarching competitive strategy. Our ownership of rich, highly informative and powerful data sources potentially allows the conception of many valuable data science products, which will bring impactful values to society, Vietnamese businesses and individuals.
At MISA, you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class leader in Data Science and help drive the business strategy of our Data Science team. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business successes within our reputable organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills and experience.
· Collaborate with data science team and multiple business functions to identify business data science trends and potential products, determine value, scope and priorities of data science projects and help data science team make appropriate strategic decisions aligned with the organization’s business plan
· Document the end to end business analysis process, including projects’ scope and requirements
· Develop effective communications and action-oriented presentations to drive strategy and manage expectations of stakeholders
· Collaborate with data science team in the process of implementing, interpreting and delivering data science models, with an emphasis on driving the projects in the right strategic business directions and generating business value from data science models.
· Present information and provide interpretation, analysis and insights to relevant stakeholders, regarding
- Critical metrics and KPIs
- Data science projects’ stage reports
- Other important business data science issues
· Analyze functional requirements of organization’s departments to make data-driven and important metric focused recommendations
· Bachelor’s in Business or Economics disciplines from a recognized institution.
· Strong business acumen, especially ability to identify business trends and quantify business value in data-driven projects
· Experience with data analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, R, Python)
· Good English command, especially reading skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· MBA or Master in Business
· Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
· Experience with a programming language for data science (preferably Python or R)
· Strong knowledge of SQL
· Strong attention to detail
· Good critical thinking and analytical capability
· Aptitude and interest to learn and keep current on Data Science and Machine Learning trends
· Adaptable, innovative and highly organized
· Team player, able to quickly establish effective working relationships