Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To work closely with assigned department to initiate and implement both business strategic and system roadmap
- To have a deeply knowledge in business domain of assigned department
- To determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements
- To design new programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system
capabilities; writing specifications.
- To work closely with designer for UI/UX prototypes adapting all business functions
- To improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- To have a good understanding of organization-wide needs and be able to suggest solutions for resolution
- To provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- To maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- To produce regular reports for Business Analyst Manager and Project Manager giving updates on current projects and for
future projects that have been submitted for evaluation, as appropriate.
Scope 2 Manage system development timeline of one system modification as one project coordinator
- To develop and maintain the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases,
reporting for successful project delivery.
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlines in the relevant specifications for assigned
- To monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Educated to degree level in a Computing discipline or equivalent
• Over 3 years with BA experience in system development; prefer in life insurance industry
• Experience of system development management, prefer Agile
• Prefer experience in core Life-Asia system
Knowledge and skill
• Knowledge about Life Insurance industry is a must
• Strong business-oriented spirit and delivery processing skills
• Competent in communication and presentation skills (especially in English, on both technical and architectural topics are
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Can use MS Office including MS Visio; Jira & Confluence