Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Place order for materials & control/expedite the arrival date of materials to meet production schedule or request from customer for assigned projects
• Be the contact points to resolve quality, delivery & all of issues of materials with suppliers for assigned projects
B. Supplier Management
• Set up or develop processes to monitor supplier’s performance & to comply with the quality management system of the company
• Take lead to improve supplier performance to scale with the growth of the business
C. Cost Improvement
• Be responsible for targeted material cost savings of the assigned projects
• Take initiative to drive cost & cash cycle improvements on supply chains side, including but not limit to freight charges, material costs & payment terms
D. Inventory control
• Take actions on actions messages (postpone, cancel) from weekly ERP system to minimize excess stock of raw material for assigned projects
• Build up or take initiative to deal with supplier’s terms that can help the company to proactively deal with the flexible change of customer’s forecast
• Sell excess stock & negotiate to return to suppliers’ excess stock on hand
E. Sourcing & Bidding
• Evaluate suppliers, develop new supply sources to support the growth & flexibility of the supply chains
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in sourcing or procurement or supply chain management in EMS or OEM field.
- Hard skills: understand electronics, PCBA’s, electro-mechanical (sheet metal, plastic, cable harness), full box build. Ability to review and understand build of materials. Able to read/understand requirement called out from drawing.
- Soft skills: effective communication and interaction, negotiation, planning and time management, teamwork and collaboration
- Good in English both of speaking and writing.