Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Communicate and implement a range of HR initiatives relating to compensation & benefits, and staffing.
- Identify where new or updated C&B policies and processes are required and propose accordingly.
- Monitor and manage HR budget.
- Implement compensation and benefits related tasks such as contract renewals, monthly payroll, salary reviews, employee resignations, handling daily employee queries related to their contracts and labor law.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters such as visa/ work permit/ licenses.
- Manage staff experience, handle employee relations issues, employee retention issues and propose solutions.
- Develop internal company policies and see that they are respected.
- Make sure the organization has a clearly defined program for complying with the country’s laws.
- Constantly report to management concerning the organization’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Take action in dealing with noncompliance situations, creating realistic plans to overcome them.
- Conduct regular audits to identify potential weaknesses and noncompliance situations.
- Communicate with employees and make sure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal and external laws and regulations.
- HR reports and administration.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
** Must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business acumen
- High sense of confidentiality
- Problem solving, solution oriented
- Sense of humor
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Cultural sensitivity to adapt with a new environment/culture
- Discipline and resilience
- English capability in reading and writing
HOW WOULD THIS MEMBER FIT TO TEAM?
** The team welcomes new teammate who is:
- Strong intertest in HR C&B/ Compliance.
- Open minded, adapt to changes
- Detail-oriented, careful
- Autonomous, well prepared
- Willing to help the others, give constructive feedback
- Positive attitude
** It is not easy for the team if the person has below behavior:
- Keep silent all the time
- Say yes to everything
- Only pay attention to what he/she is asked to do
- Always need someone to push him/her to get the job done
- Back-fire other teammates
- Not interested in self-studying or doing research
- Do not respect privacy of other teammates