What We Can Offer
At Esoft Vietnam, it is not only professional skills that matter. The creation and equality of strong relationships between co-workers. Great relationships which foster new ideas, is what we stand for. This combination of mind and heart has made Esoft realtor's favourite partner.
What would be your task?
- Be in charge of and calculate the monthly payroll (salary, allowances, deductions, adjustments, overtime payment, unpaid leave, sick leave…) for employees based on the timesheet and overtime records.
- Coordinate with Accounting Department regarding the payroll process to ensure timely and accurately remittance to employees.
- Process and complete monthly personal income tax declaration, finalization for employees, and expatriates to ensure PIT compliance.
- Keep updated on changes in tax, labor, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance law and regulations.
- Perform other tasks or initiatives that are directed by HR Assistant Manager.
- Graduated from Human Resources, Accounting, Business Management
- At least 5 years of experience in the HR field, prefered from C&B function of companies with a size of minimum 500 employees
- Perfected Microsoft office (especially EXCEL)
- The ability to communicate and write in English