Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Senior C&B Specialist is accountable for payroll execution and control, employees’ compensations & benefits, insurance & PIT for local & expatriate staff and projects. With a speedy, active and high-end customer centric focus in a DE&I environment and Culture of Care, we welcome candidate with thriving spirit and collaboration to excel daily operations effectively, strive for flawless quality, demonstrate customer service skill, promote a rigorous ethics culture and seek enhanced opportunities for self-growth and C&B function's initiatives.
Senior C&B Specialist reports directly to the C&B Lead on daily basis and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
Payroll execution and control
• Compute payrolls for local and expatriate staff including payroll for Substitute / Casual Staff, overtime calculation
• Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll and benefits; ensures policies, procedures and reporting are complying
• Provides superior service in response to employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits;
• Works closely with accounting staff to ensure accuracy of payroll, and accounting reports.
Employees’ Compensations & Benefits
• Prepare contracts for staff, follow up signing process and filling
• Manage staff profile in hard copies and in HR system
• Update information in payroll system
• Conducts paperwork for employment contract termination such as liquidation minutes, termination decisions.
• Prepares reports to DOLISA and Government: Labour usage reports, Labour Safety status, Occupational Accident status, updated pay scale and other Government affairs.
• Prepare internal memo and letter on promotion, re-designation, salary adjustment, letter of warning, letter on childcare benefits, etc.
Insurance & PIT
• Be fully responsible for all staff’s state compulsory social and health insurances documentation and reports; benefit claim for maternity, sickness, pension, survivor allowance, one-time social insurance.
• Prepares and lodges all required documentations for monthly Personal Income Tax (PIT) declaration, PIT register for new staff, quarterly Tax reports and PIT finalization to the Tax Department on time.
• Be in charge of preparation for Government Tax and Labour Inspector / Audit team.
• Compensation surveys and benchmarks with specific features in Education industry.
• Participate actively in establishing systems (HRIS, e-contract, etc.)
• Be advisors to C&B Lead and for the efficiency, effectiveness and efficacy to the processes, documentation
• Utilize the expertise and experience to continuously improving C&B function
• Other duties as assigned by line manager.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of School or indeed to the Regional CEO or Safeguarding Manager - Asia so that a referral can be made accordingly to the statutory services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Has good knowledge about Vietnamese Labour Law and Tax Regulations
• Experienced in payroll, personal income tax and compulsory insurance
• High analytical ability and spread sheet skills, to work with details and high level of accuracy.
• Good time and self-management skills
• Excellent in both English and Vietnamese speaking & writing
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
• Be able to work independently as well as a team
• Be able to work under pressure
• Bachelor’s degree in HR related field or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years of compensation and benefits experience
• Hands on experience in administering a major HR software system and Government system related to C&B
Term of Employment
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
• Working Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work is to be expected.
• Annual Leave: 12 days per school year
• Additional Paid Leave: 13 days per school year
• Medical Benefits: Health Insurance, 24/7 accident insurance, Emergency response (*9999 by Family Medical Practice)
• Probation Period: 2 months
• Pre-medical exam: Required
• Referee request: Required
• Background check: Required