What We Can Offer
- Conceptualizing and developing interesting, relevant campaigns for Tiki’s customers with delightful user experience through desktop, mobile site, and apps interface to achieve conversion.
- Working with external partners and internal stakeholder to ensure the campaigns happen smoothly
- Keeping oversight on campaigns and make necessary adjustments so as to achieve maximum efficiency
- Reporting the results
- Working closely with online marketing, engineering and design leadership teams to drive aspects of campaign planning, channel optimization, as well as catalogue, landing and store page launches.
- Leading on customer insights, customers behaviors, customers trends and co-ordinate with the MD team to understand consumers‘ product insight to bring the best benefit to customers and contribute in delivering targets.
- Working effectively with different online marketing channels (Google ads, Facebook ads, social media, affiliates, & CRM pushes)
- Seizing the co-op opportunities in every campaign and compiling relevant materials with Marketing Solutions team to onboard external partners
- Working with Business Intelligence team to deep dive consumer insights for campaign planning, track and measure campaign effectiveness
- Working with the product team and commercial team on initiatives to improve customer experience
- Ensure seamless working process among Product team, Commercial team, Brand team, Media team during campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management preferred
- Knowledge of business intelligence and performance media is a plus but not required
B. Professional & Soft Skills:
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible for overtime working and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Detail-oriented and passionate to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Nimble, careful, enjoy working details.
- Critical thinking and have service mindset