Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Full P&L responsibility for category and subcategory, include managing an annual operating plan and driving other KPIs, including GMV, profit margin, other suppliers-income, wastage and inventory turn-over.
3. Build and sustain relationships with suppliers, sellers and all level clients according to business needs; drive collaboration to achieve business growth
4. Employ data-driven decision making to drive the category growth. Provide insight to the other commercials team and work closely with supply chain and operation to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply
5. Oversee the Key Account(s) management of sellers to grow the grocery and pet-care portfolio and communicating the direction of campaigns and promotional events on the platform to sellers.
6. Use insights to influence assortment planning and regularly conduct category reviews, aims for VNSHOP to be widest assortment, best value price and great shopping experience.
7. Partner with supply chain team in managing inventory levels within target and ensure exit plan is optimised between product availability, inventory turnover and maximize profits.
8. Work cross functionally with Web operations, PPM, Order processing, Finance, Trade Marketing and Marketing to deliver strategic projects allowing VNSHOP to offer the best customer experience.
9. Provide training where necessary to develop a sales team to achieve business goal; guide and mentor team and quickly equip them with the professional product knowledge and market insights to succeed in managing each of their respective product lines.
10. Working closely with and providing tactics and guidance to the business development tea
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience in category management of a modern retails and e-commerce; 3+Ys in management position in managing grocery category.
• Strategic mindset and a strong sense of the market; have a point of view and direction on where to take the business and ability to drive and execute a long-term business plan.
• Excellent skills in negotiation, communication, cross-functional collaboration, project management and business development.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoints
• Strong proficiency in Vietnamese and Business English language