Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To ensure resource are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business;
• To lead various teams in delivering design, BIM and CAD projects to our clients and ensure all team members are appropriately represented;
• To undertake sales- and marketing-related activities, e.g. organising and providing quotations and marketing material as per requirements;
• To demonstrate in-depth know-how during client interaction (verbal and written) to ensure smooth flow of technical and project information;
• To deliver presentations to clients and lead site visits, inspection and assume the “authority engineer” role;
• To be responsible for the outputs from the engineering and design team including calculations, design drawings, specification and reports through Arup Quality Assurance procedures and systems;
• To drive digitalisation and innovation throughout the design process;
• To lead in the adoption and adherence to company health, safety and environment best practice.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline, licensed Grade I practitioner.
• At least 10 year post graduate experience
• Relevant working experience in design and engineering including requirement of statutory submissions of engineering and infrastructure schemes. Experience in drainage, hydraulics and water engineering is necessary for large scale developments is desirable.
• Practical experience and knowledge in the delivery of 3D BIM models and use of BIM software such as Civil 3D is preferred, knowledge of relevant engineering design software is mandatory.
• Capable to lead design teams for project delivery and work in coordination with Arup offices regionally and globally.
• Self-motivated, independent, and able to work under pressure and problem solving skills.
• A strong knowledge in project management, experience in the commercial management of design and engineering projects.
• Experience with multi-national consultancy environment and clients.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Travel within Vietnam and regionally is expected – willingness to work with multinational teams on site and across regional offices is required.