What We Can Offer
• Realize site visits on weekly-basis and prepare site survey report: Inspecting field sites surveys, collect building layouts and measurements.
• Coordinate the relationship between Commercial Team, Client and Subcontractors for any structure audit integrity process.
• Realize the technical specifications (TOR) if required.
• Organize the technical studies including design, simulations, diagrams and calculations.
• Identify contractors and be in charge of supervising/monitoring any reinforcement structural works.
• Make calculations about dead load, live loads and related calculations.
• Provide guidance and technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil or Structural Engineering (mandatory).
• Experience: Proven Experience (at least 5 years) as a Structural Engineer (mandatory).
• Qualification / Skills and Knowledge:
- Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineers.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations
- Vietnamese nationality only
- Language: Vietnamese – Mother tongue / English – Fluent
• Competitive salary with full compulsory insurances regulated by Labor Law.
• Performance bonus.
• 13th month salary.
• 14 annual leaves and 30-day sick leaves per year.
• Premium private health care insurance package.
• Laptop and other work-related accessories provided.
• Training and development opportunity.
• Professional and English-speaking environment.