Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In this role, the Senior Commercial & Contract Executive will be responsible for owning and managing the full process of purchasing, bidding, executing selling, importing/exporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs activities of staff members engaged in the purchasing of materials; bidding; importing/exporting material, executing the contract with the client.
- Develop and implement purchasing management instructions, policies, and procedures.
Planning a purchase based on the project implementation schedule of the Company.
- Act as a point of contact between the Company and suppliers/ vendors; client to optimize cost and delivery time for the project. Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements, create the Potential Vendor List
- Implement the Supplier Evaluation, create the Approved Vendor List
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and deadlines with vendors and suppliers/client.
- Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
- Monitor the payment to supplier, receiving from client.
- Work closely with the legal/financial department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the Company.
- Support bid teams with the bidding process.
- Other related scope of works assigned by company management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related filed
- At least 5 -10 years of procurement experience
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Excellent negotiation (technical and commercial competent) skills and ability to make decisions.
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team abilities, and social capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven record of execution of cross-functional/ cross-cultural teams/projects.
- Knowledge in quality management system related to evaluate and control the suppliers
- Knowledge in importing and exporting material.
- Pay full salary insurance, enjoy benefits according to Labor Law
- Annual health check
- Participate in team building activities, travel with the company