Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
_ Creating articles, social media assets (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), events (Ted Talk, Career Fair, Hackathon, etc) and other marketing materials to build a welcoming and collaborative environment
_ Cooperating with internal teams and managing external vendors to organize brand-driven events, increase brand awareness and values in order to drive the growth of NFQ brand as the best workplace in Vietnam.
_ Build relationships amongst teams and employees by identifying and executing opportunities to connect and engage all employees.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or a related field.
- Good skills in English communication (both written and spoken).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role or event executive.
- Marketing campaign execution experience.
- Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and clients proactively about issues or problems.
- Proficiency in office tools to facilitate your job.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position works across a variety of teams and individuals.
- Ability to learn, grow and challenge the situations.
- Good at time management.
+ Core competencies:
- Good writing, communication, relationship and collaboration skills.
- Willing to learn, fight and evolve.
- A creative thinker that encourages a continual flow of new ideas and free thinking to help identify opportunities to enhance office activities.
- You continually look for opportunities to learn and to share knowledge pro-actively with colleagues.
- Good to strong organization and planning skills.