Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Compensation and Benefits Specialist at DEK Technologies, you will ensure fair and accurate compensation, including regular salaries, bonuses, salary matrix and any additional types of employee benefits and ensure these comply with current legislation.
You will gain excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Be in charge of daily C&B operations: data management, payroll, leave record, labor contract, personal income tax, social and healthcare insurance…Ensure that they are accuracy, meet timeline commitment, compliance with law and company policies.
- Pay Improvement: identify areas of opportunity within current programs and plans; develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for compensating employees.
- Support to perform compensation and benefit surveys to determine, establish, and maintain market competitiveness.
- Assist in the development and delivery of total reward statements
- Other tasks will be assigned when required.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 4 years of experience in compensation and benefit role.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features.
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted, and
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas.
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers.
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance.
- Health check-up, Company trip, Family Day, BBQ... and many other internal events
- Activities such as: Sport Clubs, Music Club and Yoga Club