Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
This position is responsible for supporting the management of TaylorMade Hard goods and Accessories Social and Environmental Responsibility Program with suppliers in China and Vietnam with direct oversight from the Program manager in HQ.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
· Supplier Engagement
o Onboarding and training of new and existing suppliers on TaylorMade policies and procedures with respect to social, HSE and environmental standards
o Follows up on Corrective action plans via weekly/monthly supplier visits to ensure compliance performance improvement
o Works with suppliers to continuously improve factory health & safety, labor management and environmental impact
o Collaborate with Program manager to roll our annual strategic plan and policy updates
Supplier Compliance documentation:
o Help review quarterly supplier Self Assessments and upload in system
o Data Cleansing of factory information in system
o Communicate with suppliers and internal team to clarify new supplier details and changes requiring updates in database
o Ensures all reporting and corrective action follow up is in the system
· Reporting and tracking
o Review Supplier Monthly reports for completeness and follow up on discrepancies
o Continuous updates for relevant stakeholders (suppliers, sourcing, engineering and purchasing) with product updates
· Product Safety
o Assists in collection of A-01 reports and follow up on failures for replacement
· Performs other related duties and assignments as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written (English/Vietnamese/Mandarin) across various levels within the organization and externally
· Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to learn and adapt to change rapidly – self starter
· Experience as Social Compliance/Environmental Compliance auditor required
· Experience engaging with NGOs, third party auditors and testing labs a plus
· Working knowledge of manufacturing, planning, and procurement systems
· Knowledge of Chinese and/or Vietnamese laws with regards to safety, labor and environmental compliance
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Environmental Studies, Supply Chain Management or similar field preferred
· 4-5 years of Corporate social responsibility with consumer products company required
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
· Primarily office environment
· Ability to work extended hours as necessary.
· Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
The above description is intended to show in general terms, the responsibilities for which the position exists and the type, level and work which must be satisfactorily performed in order to be successful in the position. However, this description is not intended to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements nor an all-inclusive list of skills and abilities required to do the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the duties, responsibilities and activities or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions at any time with or without notice. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will relationship between the Company and its employees.