Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
at the site.
- Prepare budget for building project; Do prequalification for contractors before inviting them to join in tendering process; prepare request for proposal (RFP) and tender documents.
- Carry out tender calling, analysis and evaluation as well as interview for clarification of proposal submitted by tenderers for project;
- Prepare memorandum for recommendation of main contractor of building project for approval.
- Prepare LOA, Contract and Contract Document for signing off by Company and successful contractor.
- To check and countersign all necessary site documentations prepared P.M.O and or Senior Site Engineers, HSE officer before forwarding to Department Head for signing off if necessary and or sending to contractors.
- Issuing official site documentation such as Facsimile, Site Memo, emails to address any concerned or site issues to contractor.
- Issue Site Instruction (S.I) and seek approval from Company Management for variation works
- Lead teams of managements and supervisors of projects under his charge for the management, supervision and inspection of construction work carried out by contractors throughout the Project Duration and also the Defects Liability Periods.
- Support Construction manager in preparing SOPs and monitoring the implementation process especially on Exploitation Procedure at Borrow pit and reviewing methods statement, temporary site layout to ensure the implementation complies with the general guideline or regulation of company.
- Monitoring tasks assigned to his subordinates and getting their feedback for any problem encountered on site
for further action to be taken if any.
- Enforce contractor to comply with VSIP’s HSE regulation, HSE management plan if any & procedures and other safety regulation and do monitor their compliance.
- Monitor NCRs issued to the contractors and their corrective action for those works do not meet standards & specifications. Do inform Manager when the nonconformity works have been resolved.
- Joint discussion with P.M.O in assessment and recommend for extension of time for completion of project including assessment of amount of Liquidated Damages to Company Management for approval.
- Prepare the Certificate of Practical Completion for the completed project for official endorsement by Department
- Joint discussion with P.M.O in evaluation on performance of contractor, consultant and supplier before forwarding to Department Head for official endorsement.
- Conduct periodic monthly and / or weekly meetings with consultant, contractors and supervision team depending on scale of project, to review and discuss the progress on the construction site and address any concerns or site issues.
- Check and or update fortnightly progress report, monthly progress report and forwards to Department Head
Monitoring action taken by contractor to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at the site.
- Liaise with Planning & Control team and or consultants on issues related to design and site condition and also liaise with other departments for site coordination during construction stage.
- Coordinate with Planning & Control team/ Land Dept. /Legal team to collect all necessary documents to be required by Local Authorities for the application of design FF and construction permit (for building project).
- Coordinate with Planning Officer for checking and approval to the material submission by contractor.
- Coordinate Land Surveyor & relevant department such as EMD, M&E, Technical Service and Resettlement team for checking and solving any issue occurring during construction stage.
- Coordinate with contractor and local authorities to carry out as built inspection upon completion of building construction. Co-ordinate with relevant Department for the handing over of the completed project.
- Double check and certify on the interim payment claim submitted by contractor which were verified by P.M.O and/or Senior Site Engineer.
- Double-check and certify on final account document upon successful completion of the project.
- Monitoring compliance with Company's rule & policies by construction staffs such as working hour, arrangement for absence from work with leave…..
- Monitor implementation the ISO procedures in the department
- Contribute feedback on staff performance for further action to be taken and annual appraisal by Department Head
- Monitoring teams of supervisors to carry out direct supervision/monitoring of all construction activities at site in
order to deliver the projects goal consisting of safety, quality, time, scope and cost.
- Liaise with suppliers to place an order of construction materials, mobilize of machinery and manpower need for project…
- To perform also other work/duties as directed by Manager and Development Director and MR
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Civil Engineering and at least 07 years of experience relating management construction of infrastructure work and building work.
- Certificate of professional supervision Engineer and Group 1
- Safety Certification is required.
b. Relevant knowledge and skills:
- Have knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Must have good spoken and written communication skill in English
- Have the ability to lead a team of supervisors under his charge to check, inspect and monitor construction activities especially roads, bridges, dams, canals, structural building & architectural works carried out by contractors are according to contract drawings and specifications.
- Have the ability to plan and organize his duties in order to meet targets and objectives.
- Ability to coordinate with various parties to ensure smooth progress of work.
- Ability to prepare written report and keep proper documentation of project.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Auto Cad is preferred
- Presentation skill; Communication skill; Conflict Resolution skill; Problem Solving and Making Decision skill and Time management skill are necessary skills for the job.