What We Can Offer
• Well understand methodologies, behavior model, dynamic ALM simulation, balance sheet management, balance sheet optimization as a well as policies for ALM operation;
• Well understand methodologies, management, policy and reporting for FTP system
• Validate risk ALM models for clients, then propose recommendations to improve or correct their models;
• Evaluate, analyze the state of implementing ALM and FTP of the clients, then propose recommendations to improve ALM framework and current FTP models, as well as their policies;
• Participate in projects relating to Circular 41, Circular 13, Basel II, Basel II & Best Practice…;
• Prepare, organize and conduct training and knowledge transfer to clients and team members;
• Establish, develop and maintain client network via professional manners.
• At least 5 years of experience in banking/ finance, specializing Balance sheet management and optimization (ALM), FTP, Basel standards…;
• Bachelor/Master/MBA Degree in Finance / Banking/ Mathematics;
• Having FRM, PRM, CFA, CQF qualification (completed or in progress) would be a plus;
• Database and programming knowledge and exposure in the use of various tools such as SQL, Oracle, R, etc. should be a privilege;
• Strong analytical and mathematic sense;
• Excellent written & spoken English and Vietnamese.
Across the banking and capital markets, asset and liabilities management, energy and corporate treasury sectors, our clients require integrated risk management and regulatory advice. You’ll help them by providing strategy and implementation support. You’ll work in high-performing teams alongside risk management professionals, quantitative analysts, risk technology architects, control professionals and former regulators. Together, you’ll help clients better assess and improve their risk and regulatory frameworks.
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies, so whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What working at EY offers
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, stategy and transactions, consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.