Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Helping to lead and work in teams of typically 3 – 5 financial advisers, responsible for individual workstreams – from the structure and prioritise of focused areas for deep-dive analysis, to extract insights from those analyses, to develop and deliver recommendations to our clients with support from the senior team members (; The role is sector agnostic
- Proven understanding of business modelling and accounting principles
- Liaising with clients’ and target companies’ key personals and advisers (as required)
- Develop your expertise in specialisation and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Guide practitioners in using available knowledge networks to extract relevant information
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong knowledge of M&A and investment-related fields, including but not limited to business and commercial due diligence, business plan development, target screening, industry research, and corporate strategy related projects, etc.
- Having at least 2 – 3 years of experience from leading companies in the fields of research, financial advisory, or external consulting
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skilss and demonstrated ability to work well in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with comfort in communicating directly with clients; Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Fluency in English is required