Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Data Analytics aspirant will work closely with leaders across product, sales, and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions for our clients. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics to follow.
***2. Main roles and responsibilities:
Candidate will be responsible for the management of all data that is incoming or outgoing from the company they have been hired to help. They are also responsible for overlooking all data to search for anomalies that may be detrimental to analytical results; should they find an anomaly; they are responsible for rectifying the situation as best as possible.
**Scope of work:
• Lead cross-functional projects using data modeling and analysis techniques to design strategic solutions (data model blueprints)
• Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics for key business decisions
• Design and build technical processes to address business issues
• Design and deliver reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees along with self-deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes
• Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
***3. Responsibilities and authority:
• Comply with the assignments and requests from department/ center’s senior management
• Comply with regulatory regulations, regulations of industry, processes, policies, labor regulations and code of professional ethics, EY’s code of conduct
• Complete assigned jobs in a timely manner to ensure the progress and the quality. Also, be responsible for the result of self - performance in front department/ center’s senior management
• Proactively finish the assigned tasks as per required. Propose ideas related to implement department’s tasks, have the right to reserve opinion in case of disagreement with the authority levels.
• Self-assessment on work performance
• Perform other tasks assigned by senior management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
a. Professional qualification: Bachelor's degree/master’s degree in related field (technology, engineering, IT). Data engineering trainings and certifications is a value add.
b. English level: Having English proficiency to meet EY’s clients’ requirements. English proficiency.
c. Computer skill: Fluency in Microsoft office, data analytics tools
***5. Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of the banking or insurers business acumen
• Have significant knowledge of banking or insurance data model
• Good cross functional and external stakeholder management skills
• A high level of mathematical ability, data visualization and presentation skills
• Programming languages, such as SQL is a must (SQL server, Oracle, IBM, etc)
• Cloud skills: AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, etc (Any 1)
• Next Gen programming skills (Spark, Scala, PySpark, etc) (Any 1-2)
• The ability to analyse, model and interpret data using ETL techniques
• A methodical and logical approach
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Teamworking skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
1-5 years prior experience in one of the following (a) leading the execution of strategic data projects with banks or similar role, (b) with banks, or insurance (c) a former lead role to work as an individual contributor within a bank or any finance company