Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are seeking a suitably qualified Seniors to join our Due Diligence team in Ho Chi Minh City. KPMG’s Due Diligence group provides market leading financial and commercial due diligence and structuring advice and forms part of the firms’ overall deal advisory practice.
As a Deal Advisory professional, you will be at the forefront of advising local and international corporate and private equity clients on a variety of transaction types across a broad spectrum of industries. You will also work closely with KPMG professionals from our other deal advisory businesses and from across the firm.
• Participate in fair value calculations for financial investments (equity, financial instruments, tangible and intangible assets): analyzing terms and conditions of the instruments and key assumptions of the issuer’s financial projections, research for relevant market parameters, preparation of valuation model
• Assist our audit teams by reviewing third-party valuations of financial investments and tangible/intangible assets
• Draft valuation reports and internal memos summarizing our results / findings
• Assist Partners and Senior Managers in the creation of proposals, business development, and practice administration
• Serve as a liaison between clients and firm leadership
• Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and firm leadership
• Serve as mentor to Consultants and newly hired staff as we further develop our team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Relevant experience in Auditing is preferred.
• Basic understanding of financial markets
• Strong willingness and ability to further develop your technical knowledge and learn from others
• Effective report writing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork experience
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability/willingness to travel
• Demonstrated “can do” attitude