Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Attend meetings with prospects, clients, targets’ representatives and other advisors;
• Preparation of draft reports, in particular for due diligence following the guidelines and templates used within Mazars Group;
• Due to the nature of the projects, the role would involve a combination of off-site work (done from Mazars office) and on-site work and visits (in Vietnam and potentially overseas);
• Being part of a team on projects conducted by Mazars FAS practice and leading a team to deal with Financial Advisory Services projects under direct supervision of a dedicated Manager;
• Support Manager in training, managing and reviewing work of junior staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor/Master degree in finance, accounting, auditing and/or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, others);
• Fluent English, both writing and speaking;
• Excellent computer-literacy skills;
• Excellent organizational, planning and multitasking capabilities;
• Leadership and coaching skills;
• Capable and eager to work with various types of people;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong sense of ethics with emphasis on confidentiality and integrity.
*** How to apply:
Please send via Vietnamworks.com the following documents: Cover Letter in English; CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any).