What We Can Offer
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Customs Tax Senior is responsible for development of high quality customs tax solution consultation, and ensuring efficient delivery of customs tax services to clients.
- Researches customs related regulations, specifically duty incentive, import-export control, HS code classification, C/O, customs valuation and customs procedures
- Flexibly and creatively applies the regulations into clients’ cases and recommends own opinions and positions on potential customs issues to tax managers
- Prepare tax advices and reports
- Develops and maintains distinct relationships with clients’ personnel;
- Provides timely guidance and direct
- Good researching skills
- Good knowledge in customs tax related regulations and practice
- Excellent project management, critical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask-handling and be able to accomplish assignments within time constraints and tight deadlines.
- Good English communications and skills, computer skills and technical competences
Preferable work experience:
- Minimum 02 years of experience in customs tax or logistics related field;
- Previous experience in the same position in other consulting firms is preferred.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Foreign Trade or Finance, Accounting.
- IELTS from 7.0 or equivalent preferred.