Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Performance - effectively manage change through developing innovative, digitally centric behavior led strategies to support clients through the transformation. This could be for operating model changes, digital / technology change and M&A.
• HR Transformation – including all elements from the design HR operating models including shared services, center of excellence, organization design, incorporating new HR digital technologies and the overall improvement of HR process efficiency.
• Talent optimization - Develop data supported workforce strategies and employee value propositions, manage talent, address people risk, develop capability at all levels, and focus on organizational development activities including culture change.
• Rewards Optimization – Develop reward and governance framework that is aligned with business strategy; ensuring the framework drives business strategy and objectives, mitigate risk elements of reward and governance work, and optimize returns from reward components (compensation and benefits) to engender greater talent well-being and retention.
*Your key responsibilities:
• Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities and take a practical, business-driven approach to solving complex client challenges
• Up-to-date with key technical and functional skills and industry trends
• Able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
• Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
• Encourage and facilitate collaboration among team members and promote an inclusive working environment
• Able to identify and help manage any potential issues and risks during a client assignment
• Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and presentations for potential clients and thought leadership brochures
• Identify and flag any follow-on engagement opportunities
• Support and lead certain engagement activities from planning through implementation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, and able to work under pressure
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment with strong drive to excel professionally
• Possess experience in areas such as HR operating and delivery models, HR process improvements, capability development, organizational development as well as change management (leadership alignment stakeholder engagement, cultural alignment, communications)
*To qualify for the role, you must have
• A Bachelor’s or Master degree
• For Senior role, approximately 3 years of prior experience in a broad range of our key capabilities
• For Manager role, approximately 6 years of prior experience in a broad range of our key capabilities.
• Experience in Change Management and HR Transformation is a plus.
• Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our key capabilities.
• Relevant professional experience — including, for example, previous work with a people/ HR consulting firm, global management consultancy firm, or niche consultancy, or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)