What We Can Offer
Across the banking and capital markets, asset and liabilities management, energy and corporate treasury sectors, our clients require banking consultancy services for performance improvement and regulatory advice. You’ll work in high-performing teams alongside other banking consultancy professionals. Together, you’ll help clients enhance their current performance towards a sustainable future growth path.
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Senior consultant to execute performance improvement advisory projects to enhance banking clients’ operations. Key focus areas will be banking operations, product management, customer profitability, MIS, business finance, cost management, operational performance management
- Must be able to lead a small working team and will report directly to managers and above.
- Responsible for setting-up and maintaining advisory files, translating documents and reviewing translated documents as well as supporting subject matter experts.
- Interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information and feedback.
- Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Graduates from Banking & Finance/ Economics/ Accounting /Audit;
- Possession of ACCA/CFA/CPA/CIMA is a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience working in commercial bank, preferably in operations/ finance fields.
- Possessing in-depth knowledge in banking operations and prevailing banking laws & regulations
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good leadership skills.
- Good team work skills
- Good project management skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel to deliver projects.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.