Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Delivery Service Standards
• Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes one or more of following topics:
Risk management (Basel context, Fraud, AML)
Business Analyst (MIS, automatical reporting tool, system implementation)
Financial analysis (financial product valuation, financial models)
• Perform other task assignments when required
• Involve, take ownership and responsibility for projects for delivery as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction. Report and work closely with the Manager/ Partner for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
• Support the Manager/Partner to develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork.
• Participate in and actively support mentoring/coaching and talent development within the RA practice for succession. Conduct continuous on the job training for staff according to project and provide constant feedback and support
Branding and Relationship Building
• Contribute to RA branding eminence through conducting public talks/external seminars/ client presentations
• Actively support the Managers/Partners in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
• Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
• Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
• Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A minimum 3+ years of experience in Banking and Financial services industry
• Thorough understanding of bank’s internal processes and policies; and regulations and practices in banking sector
• Skills and experience in Quantitative analysis and Data mining/ Statistics/ Financial mathematics is a plus.
• Relevant professional qualifications (FRM, CFA) in progress is a plus.
• Logical thinking, ability to work independently and good analysis, writing and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel across Vietnam
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to research new knowledge and technology