What We Can Offer
To timely initiate credit applications under the principle of financial and credit risk management for support business growing and sustainable sound portfolio.
Areas of Accountability
• Responsible for undertaking credit application under the principle of financial and credit risk management.
• Advise market potential and credit limits constrains to help RM team to expand and maintain good creditworthy portfolios.
• Support and cooperate with RM to structure of credit facilities by balancing risk and return of the bank.
• Conducting credit risk rating and credit strategies to every single customer to ensure strong portfolio quality
• Responsible for presenting credit proposals with strong communication skills; and provide clear, concise and completed recommendations to approval authorities.
• Visit / meet new borrower (when required) in order to achieve a clear understanding of business and credit risks.
• Ensure compliance of credit extension in credit application with regulations, policies and procedures issued by the regulatory units and the Bank.
• To frequently tracking and monitoring quality of credit portfolio and assist RM with highlighting early warning signs of credit deterioration to ensure sound portfolio.
• Conduct annual credit review for all credit customers in portfolio.
• Perform other tasks as required by Credit Analyst Manager and Head of Corporate Banking
• B.S or M.S in Finance, Banking, Economics or related degree. CFA certification is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years in Corporate Banking with main focus on Credit Analysis
• Understanding and experience of banking business gained in Credit functions
• Understanding of wholesale banking products, transaction structuring, analysis of industry, business and financial risk, collateral valuations, deal documentation, credit processes, monitoring and control for building high quality portfolio with optimum return
• Extensive experience on Financial statement analysis and cashflow projection. Strong market knowledge/insights to share business potentials and credit constrains to help RM team to expand and maintain good creditworthy portfolios.
• Understanding of type of securities for minimize credit risk and basic understanding of securitization, credit work-out processes and foreclosure.
• Understand credit rating methodology
• Timely update on business and economic news
• Excellent command in Vietnamese and English both writing and speaking
• Good in Ms. Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Energetic, enthusiastic and active personality.
• Supportive, Can Do Attitude