Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The Culture and Engagement (C&E)pecialist will be a creative, team-oriented, and motivated professional who thrives in a dynamic environment. The Senior C&E Specialist will work closely with our People team and employees across the business to help design and deliver an engaging and rewarding employee experience that aligns with our culture and values. Part of this role is modelling the values and culture that we are building and supporting at Galaxy Joy which means being able to problem solve, demonstrate flexibility in your approach and deliver quality work under tight deadlines - all with good grace and humour. Relationships matter and you’ll have to be skilled at building them quickly across all levels of the organization.
● Embed our values and build our culture;
● Optimize the experience for our employees through getting to know them, what motivates them, and what derails them;
● Create and deliver fun and engaging employee experiences that create an engaged, connected, inclusive, aligned, and motivated employee base;
● Analyze, prioritize and take action based on employee feedback;
● Manage programs that focus on promoting employee appreciation and recognition;
● Responsible for internal campaigns, employee messaging, and updates;
● Reinforce employee engagement and build a positive working culture that strengthens the organizational capability;
● Monitor engagement and development training opportunities;
● Responsible for all of the internal communication channels to deliver the message;
● Manage employee engagement survey results debriefs, action planning, and tracking process with business leaders;
● To participate and lead on specific projects;
● To coordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of the workforce engagement strategy;
● Actively innovate and look for effective methods to increase employee engagement levels;
● Performs other duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
A. Qualifications & Working experience:
● Bachelor’s degree, major in Human Resource Management is preferable.
● At least 3 years at similar position in MNCs or start-up environment.
B. Skills & Personal Attributes:
● English communication, familiar with Ms. Office ( Ms. Word, Ms. Excel Pivot, Outlook, PowerPoint), Data Tracking Tools knowledge is a plus;
● Project management experience
● Strong organizational and multitasking skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
● Team player and problem-solving attitude
● Creative and innovative person
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
● Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadline;
● Proactive, leadership, team management, having good human sense and people oriented.