What We Can Offer
– Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations
– Build key data dashboard to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
– Evaluate and define product and business metrics.
– Empower the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets
– Partner with data scientists to “tell the story” behind the data.
– Ability to write and mentor code development in Python (or R) is a plus.
– Proficient in dashboard design and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio, Qlik, etc)
– Experience guiding product decisions based on data and A/B testing
– Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define the right metrics to describe the state of the business – both on a macro-level and micro-level
– Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences, including ability to “story tell” with data
– Strong analytical thinking, business sense and communication skills