Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using script languages.
- Perform statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns.
- Use data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance to provide meanings to data produce.
- Create and maintain statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
- Understand data requirements from within and outside of the tribe and analyze needs of the business while assisting senior tribe members to develop the required technical requirements.
- Communicate and align with stakeholders on purpose and impact of analytical solutions on business.
B. Data Preparation and Management
- Collect data from different sources to enable the analysis.
- Explore data - availability, quality, completeness and identify action to take for data management.
- Manage data - maintenance of metadata, assure the process, rules are managed effectively.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in data-related roles
English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombank's policy
- Experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
Experience with data analysis and BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Spark
- Have knowledge on Python, SQL, Scala or Java
Understands Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies