Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A. Data Management (Master Data, Metadata, Data Privacy, Data Security, Data Quality Capabilities)
Delivers a modern architecture capable of advancing the overall analytic performance and data-driven strategy of the bank
Manage and approve list of Critical Data Elements (CDEs) including providing domains with guidelines and support for prioritizing CDEs.
- Establish, monitor and enforce business processes and standards for data, metadata management and compliance.
Provide template for structuring business data and its metadata (e.g.,business definitions, security/access levels, data quality rules) and technical data and its metadata (e.g., technical / physical data elements, data lineage).
- Approve changes to data flows and manage the architecture delivering insights and access.
- Approve changes to metadata and manage new demand for metadata.
- Approve business definitions and data lineage developed by domains.
- Define standards for business and technical data and its metadata and ensure compliance.
- Develop, implement and manage an enterprise-wide data and data dictionary.
- Support selection and implementation of tools for data governance, master data management, data quality management, metadata governance, data privacy management
- Aggregate domain data dictionaries, lineage and data flows into a unified enterprise data platform inclusive of data, lineage, metadata, catalog.
B. Projects Management
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
- Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analyses to improve practices for maximum productivity.
C. Stakeholders Management
- Manage strategic relationships with other tribes and squads, ensuring that overall business objectives are being achieved through the translation of strategic plans into operational plans and guiding the execution of said plans.
D. Talent Development
- Ensure resource and capability sufficiency and quality to deliver on the Data & Analytics Tribe strategy.
- Coach and mentor employees on functional knowledge and skills to perform effectively within the Tribe.
- Coach and mentor employees on stakeholder engagement develop strong business knowledge and partnerships.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1 Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Statistic, Data Science or other related technical disciplines
2 12 to 15 years of relevant experience in IT, with industry knowledge including 5 years of managerial experience
3 English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombank's policy
4 Very strong familiarities with (business and technical) big-data and its metadata related issues and processes
5 Proven track record of delivering scalable, resource intensive, integrated and operational analytical solution; experience creating point of views, roadmaps, and process diagrams
6 Hands-on experience working with open-source big-data/data-lake like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL/NoSQL and analytical technologies like R/Python, TensorFlow and/or BI tools like Tableau/Power BI; Cloud analytics platform experience preferred
7 Hands-on experience in leading enterprise projects deploying Data Governance and Data Management tools preferably Informatica, Colibra, IBM
8 Proven track-record in leading company-wide digital transformation initiatives and change management
9 Mastery in Data & Analytics and is an industry expert on the latest data-related technology trends
B Functional competencies
Introduces and integrates new digital tools at the workplace to ease operations and ensure that technology is adequate to achieve business objectives.
Agility and Innovation
Articulates agility and innovation requirements to promote the skill and will for change and to create value for the business.
Articulates and guides others on techniques for impactful communication (verbal and written) with different stakeholder groups and situations.
Influencing and Negotiation
Communicates tactfully when dealing with conflicting views, complex problems and challenging stakeholders.
Sets high performance standards for self and the team and provides constructive feedback through formal and informal interventions.
Anticipates problems, evaluates risk and impact on business performance, prioritizes actions to address root causes and problem solution.
Integrates and creates business intelligence.
Identifies opportunities and challenges from changes in business environment and guides others to embrace changes to support business goals.
Validates the financial impact of the team's portfolio / deliverables and guides others in analyzing financial information.
Utilises new and advanced statistical models to enable the production of business insights and intelligence
Leads hypothesis testing based on data available, derives inferences, patterns or solutions to provide a point of view and defines process improvement opportunities.
Develops the data management guidelines, policies and standards for the bank and advises on good data management practices and procedures.
Shares the latest development of data management and translates complex data extraction issues into workable solutions for the team.
Identifies value added opportunities for the business by interpreting analysis and designs analysis framework.
Reviews the policies and processes to integrate, access, share and link information across the organization to drive operational effectiveness.