Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Senior Data Warehouse Management Specialist will be instrumental in enhancing and creating Data Warehousing Applications throughout responsible for the documentation, production support/troubleshooting, and the release of multiple new initiatives.
- Internal: IT, Reporting, Data Mart, IT Projects Team and other related business units in VPB FC - Business interaction involving the operating IT systems to retrieve database as well as ensure database quality, Coordinate with related business units to ensure the team’s work run smoothly
- External: Vendors/ outstaff - Coordinate and work with vendors who in contracts with VPB FC/ outstaff in term of systems/ take over/ solution related to data warehouse management
- Responsible for design, model and implementation of data warehousing activities like understanding all sources, getting data from the sources to the warehouse etc. Designing Datastages Sequences (a set of Datastage jobs in order) for expected data flows across source systems DB to EDW Cloud
- Program and configure database information and provide support to warehouse users
- Work with ETL Architect to define standards and procedures; refine methods and techniques for data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL).
- Define robust well documented ETL design which is easy to understand and performs well
- Design an efficient ETL job scheduling mechanism
- Evaluate, determine root cause and resolve production issues. Identifying the long and high resource consuming ETL processes in the Datastage Server and Database Server. Then, investigating the root cause and resolving them. Tuning Datastage jobs or inefficient SQL scripts to resolve issues of bad performance.
- Adopt usage of change and issue management tools such as Jira.
- Work closely with other IT development groups to deliver coordinated software solutions
Identify and automate ETL processes to achieve high efficiency such as data re-conciliation, data availability alerts publication etc.
- Scheduling Datastage Sequences to ensure the data which is required by BU available on time as SLAs.
- Reviewing and Audit Cloud Batches using Datastage Web Console and Real Time SQL Monitoring of SQL Developer
- Develop or maintain standards, such as organization, structure, or nomenclature, for the design of data warehouse elements, such as data architectures, models, tools, and databases in cloud
- Develop EDW Cloud data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Unit Head of Data Warehouse Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Data mart/warehousing project, preferably working in Financial Services sector
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure basics ( ~ How ETL application works and interacts with other modules / other applications in Oracle cloud, ~ how to monitor the running processes in Oracle cloud)
- In depth understanding of ETL & DW processes
- Hands on experience with database and ETL technologies (IBM Netezza, Oracle, IBM Data Stage and SAS Enterprise Guide)
- Expert command on PL-SQL & UNIX scripting
- Basic understanding of the normalized and dimensional data modeling skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
- Ability to work under pressure