What We Can Offer
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
* B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engage in a collaboration with ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Ho Chi Minh team is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting work-place in touch with an international and innovative environment.
* Main tasks and activities
- Contribute to analyze and develop new database scripts, functions, stored procedures to support application development
- Ensure respect of best practices
- Design technical specifications and DB diagram
- Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
- Participate to common daily meeting with teams based in Paris and Vietnam
- Realize daily and weekly activity reporting
* Reporting line
- Report to Operations Manager based in Ho Chi Minh
- Functionally report to Audit & Performance Manager in Paris
- Graduate in computer science
* Technical skills
- Transac-SQL development (SP, trigger, functions) with SQL server 2012 to 2017
- Deep understanding of database architecture and data modeling
- Experience on fine tuning and query optimization of T-SQL language using indexes, temp and/or variable tables, execution plans, system dynamic management views, …
- Knowledge in .NET 4.5 C#, ASP .NET MVC 5
- Ability to work independently and in a team by distance mode
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus
* Professional background
More than 5 years of experience in database development and administration
* Soft skills
- Leadership and ability to manage and coordinate teams on different locations
- Ability to manage partners
- Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
- Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects
* Why B' Information Services?
- Being the pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris)
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate to global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory...)