Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
VNG Solutions provides top-notch services while strictly adhering to international standards. We remain in the public eye as experts in "the next big technologies”. VNG Solutions will provide you with a creative environment with an emphasis on B2B services, where you will have the opportunity to foster your abilities and learn about various technologies to advance your career.
We are dedicated to the development and well-being of our staff members while creating a supportive work environment that allows them to reach their greatest potential
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Database Systems Engineer to join our Database team. This position deals with advanced technical challenges and innovative solutions, supporting operations across database management across platforms such as Mongo DB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL Server. You'll be part of a collaborative environment, working closely with the Open Engineering - Data team and application teams to enhance database performance and fulfill complex data requirements. We offer a hybrid work model, combining work from our HCMC headquarters with the flexibility to work remotely as needed.
• Lead the research, design, implementation, and maintenance of our enterprise data storage systems, incorporating the latest tools and best practices.
• Understanding of PostGIS, Microsoft Spatial Data (SQL server)..
• Address and resolve complex database access and performance issues.
• Oversee the optimization and management of physical data storage for database systems.
• Develop and implement best practices for database utilization and create database objects.
• Research and recommend database products, services, protocols, and standards to support procurement and development efforts.
• Innovate and enhance in-house database utilities.
• Collaborate with application development staff to establish database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies.
• Design and implement comprehensive database recovery plans for various scenarios, including full-scale disaster recovery.
• Define and enforce data access controls.
• Conduct training sessions on new database technologies and practices for staff.
• Test new software products, releases, and hardware devices.
• Establish and maintain standards for system performance monitoring, reporting, tuning, and integration.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field. Additional field-specific education is highly regarded.
• At least 4-6 years of experience in database management, preferably in a multi-platform environment.
• Fluent in English with excellent problem-solving skills.
• In-depth understanding of, security, and database management and security systems.
• Sufficient knowledge of operating system hardware, software and network components.
• Ability to provide detailed audit trails and maintain system stability throughout project life cycles.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively with technical and non-technical users and collaborating with industry vendors.
• Willingness to respond to emergencies outside typical work hours and participate in an off-hour call list.