What We Can Offer
We are dedicated and work hard because we understand our projects' critical role in shaping the way people work, learn, live, and play. But, at the same time, we respect your need for work-life balance, and we encourage all staff to bring their whole selves to work.
• Lead and participate in a diverse range of projects
• Involve yourself in all aspects of our studio: research, envisioning, strategy, design, documentation and construction etc.
• Interface with clients to ensure project briefs are adequately understood and present our work at the highest level
• Provide leadership and management support to our design teams, including technical advice, coaching and guidance
• Ensure OUT-2 Design's mission, standards, philosophies and objectives are understood and underpin all of our work.
• Ensure regulatory requirements are understood and met through the design process
• Support and mentor junior design talent
• Represent OUT-2 Design professionally and promote the company's services at every opportunity
• Mindset: Passion and drive for excellence, learning new things and tackling complex problems for clients.
• Attitude: Proactive towards work. Particularly solving problems, overcoming challenges, learning from mistakes, and celebrating successes
• Leadership: Strong, inclusive, and supportive. Proactive mentoring and development of team members and direct reports is essential.
• Professionalism: Strong client management skills.
• Presentation Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese. Strong 2D and 3D visualization and sketching skills are a plus.
• Software: Microsoft 365, AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketch-Up. Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus.
• Education: MBA or Degree in Architecture / Interior Design. That said, we're more interested in your approach, skills, and experience than your school.
• Competitive salary based on skills & experience.
• Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential.
• 15 days paid leave & additional 04 days personal leave.
• Compulsory Insurance is contributed based on full salary.
• Flexible working hours, weekends off on Saturday and Sunday. Remote work during CT16.
• International working environment with learning and sharing culture.
• Free snacks, coffee and parking. Office relaxation and pantry areas with full utilities.
• Long service award, performance bonus, birthday celebrations, staff activities, annual health check…