What We Can Offer
- Understand the concepts and brand guidelines of IRONMAN and the SEV owned platforms in relation to the production of design work.
- Interpret SEV’s vision & brand into designs for products and event collateral (signage, backdrops etc).
- Work to designated deadlines and budget.
- Work with project team to design venue and race course layouts in 2 and 3D. Producing a variety of finished designs suitable for both sponsor/stakeholder submission and also internal operational matters. (this would be at the direction of the PM/Ops Director), included light design and distribution lamp.
- Create fly through visual design presentations.
- Carry out tasks using specialized industry-standard graphics and multimedia software.
- Keep up to date with current design trends.
Report to: the 3D DESIGNER will report to MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER.
- Team player who has the ability to multitask, pays great attention to detail and who works well in a fast-paced, high energy, open floor plan environment.
- Paying close attention to detail and being proactive to learn and understand different design purposes eg. Marketing or race related
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Strong computer skills, confidence to present and explain ideas to directors and colleagues.
- Flexible personality with the ability to handle high pressure and changing situations
- Proficient use of software: Photoshop, In-design, Auto Cad, Sketch Up, 3D Max, etc. Knowing Illustrator is preferred
- Experienced with a wide range of providing graphic art to larger scale events
- Self-starter who requires little direction
- Good knowledge of materials for outdoor standard international sporting events, basic production processes, sound and light equipment (if any)
- Ability to perceive colors and fine art
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Be careful, detailed and high precision in the design. Ensuring designs are made possible through production files (with accurate and reasonable dimensions)
- Use specialist knowledge, such as graphic design solutions, to provide consultancy services
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and strong general and topographical skills
- The qualified candidate will have 5 years total in production or graphic design experience (internships included), and a degree in graphic design.