Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are in search of experienced, enthusiastic and outgoing developers (senior & below) to join our Engineering team.
Your Role in a team:
You are not only a developer who spends most of the time coding as a robot but you are also a lynch-pin in the flow of work running Agile model and Scrum framework to enable Go1 business outcomes.
Your Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on software development high quality, tested, working software, deployed into production
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and optimisation of software (including quality and performance testing)
- Contribute and follow the Go1 architectural and software development guidelines
- Collaborate with other engineers and working team members from other disciplines to discover, test and develop solutions to achieve product, business and technology goals
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback on improvement and compliance with acceptance criteria
- Participate in Scrum events to define plans and manage stories through sprint cycles
- Contribute to the architecture of Go1
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fluency in technologies used by Go1
- Microservice/SOA/Event-driven design principles
- Knowledge in PHP, NodeJS, Typescript, React
- Database technologies and design – SQL / Elasticsearch
- Experience with Event Streaming (e.g. Kafka, Event Hub, Kinesis)
- API standards (REST, GraphQL, gRPC)
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Well versed in agile and modern development best practice
- Logical thinking, analytical problem solving
- Highly collaborative and accountable with a can-do attitude
- Good at English communication
Key Performance Indicators:
- Individual contribution to the Engineer’s assigned Working Team OKRs or KPIs
- We love what we do and we work hard but we are also flexible and have fun in the process.
- We work as a team - we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together, and continue to learn from each other.
We offer extensive benefits, including but not limited to:
-13th-month salary and performance bonus;
- Biannual salary review in January and July;
- 15 days of paid annual leave;
- Global premium healthcare coverage for you and your loved one(s) (1 dependent added for every 18 months working)
- Life insurance offered for you after 1 year working;
- Premium annual health check-up;
- Annual company trip and year-end party;
- Team-building activities monthly;
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of raining courses are waiting for you!
- Remote working support;
- Free in-house food and drink: we have an in house barista that makes you nice coffee & fresh juices every day;
- Top-quality gear to work with;
- Great culture with a bias towards action and robust but always respectful discussion.
Last but not least, Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us!