What We Can Offer
• This DevOps Lead position will be accountable for software and infrastructure delivery pipeline, to ensure efficient and timely delivery.
• The position will be working to fully automate our release and delivery processes from Dev to Test, UAT, Production with full automation and on-demand capabilities (Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD).
• Other duty: Helping organization solve business and technology requirements by proposing suitable solutions.
• Consult, design and implement Infrastructure as Code, automatic CI/CD pipeline.
• Understand the Software Development Lifecycle in the company.
• Research, design and implement various technical solutions aligned with business/project needs.
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture.
• Work with Developers and IT staff to oversee the code releases, configuration and infrastructure needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
• Monitor the CI/CD pipeline during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
• Evaluate and select appropriate software or infrastructure solutions and suggest integration methods.
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
• Provide technical documents.
• College or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
*** Technical skills and experience:
1. Experience in AWS CloudFormation IaC -- Must
2. Experience in AWS services for CI/CD pipeline -- Must
3. Experience in software engineering, Java, Python
4. Experience in system design -- Plus
5. Understanding of strategic IT solutions -- Plus
6. Knowledge in Security -- Plus
*** Soft skills:
1. Good at English
2. Self-managing and planning
3. Problem solving and analytical skills
4. Communication skills
5. Customer focus, business oriented
*** Minimum Experience: above 3 years in DevOps role.