Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
LOCATION: VSIP1, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province
Job Description & Key Performance Indicator:
• This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company EHS policies.
• Reporting directly to the Regional Manager; be a partner with BU Leaders in Vietnam.
• To lead a team of professional such as EHS, Medical Support Team to ensure that these policies are implemented correctly and consistently across the organization
• Develops, implements, and monitors company environmental, occupational health & safety management program such as policies & procedure in ensuring legal compliance with local occupational EHS regulations.
• To lead the Project Management team in ensuring the expansion of the facility compliance to the EHS, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics studies and emergency management of the local requirement.
• Maintain and support the Environmental Management System as to ISO14001/ ISO45001 standard.
• Maintain occupational safety and health management system as to legal requirement.
• Organize or support the Internal/External Audit on EHS and reporting to Corporate EHS.
• Attend to all audits concerning to EHS.
• Performing any other duties as directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
• Lead the EHS team to ensure the full compliance to all the relevant Law, Rules, Guideline, Standards, Regulation or Act applicable to the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 10 years EHS work experience with 5+ year of EHS Managerial/Leadership Experience
• Experience in a manufacturing company located in Vietnam is required. Must be capable of managing upwards and laterally throughout the business organization.
• Experience with working with functional corporate partners is good to have for this position. Helpful experienced with EHS auditing, Radiation Safety Officer, Laser Safety Officer, Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist.