Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Providing day-to-day electrical engineering activities, and report directly to the Lead Electrical Engineer and/or Engineering Manager.
Directly reporting to Lead Electrical Engineer and/or Engineering Manager with the major responsibilities as followings:
- Develop Electrical Design (Specifications, Datasheets, MR, Study Reports, Sizing and Calculations, Drawings, etc.) in accordance with good industry practice and in compliance with international codes, standards, legislative and/or regulatory requirements. Ensure that all electrical design documents, drawings, etc. are correctly performed and checked.
- Produce deliverables as per project requirement. Provide idea or way out related with electrical issues, etc. Oversee electrical design activity, raise any issues which affect the quality, schedule or integrity of the design to Lead Electrical Engineer and/or Engineering Manager.
- Ensure alignment with other disciplines on the development of electrical deliverables. Reviewand check electrical deliverables and those from other disciplines where they interface with the electrical design.
- Supervise activities of other engineers working on electrical design; providing training and guidance for junior engineers.
- IDC coordination with other discipline, weekly reporting drafting progress, discuss the changes, difficulties or issues found in drawings/documents with Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Assist the Lead Electrical Engineer in ensuring that all design input data are complete, clear and fit to use.
- Assist the Lead Electrical Engineer in ensuring that the appropriate international codes, regulations, standards, practices and client rules are adhered to, and ensuring good quality design outputs as per relevant procedures.
- Participate in Safety reviews, HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and model reviews where applicable. Implementing other assignments as required by Lead Electrical Engineer and/or Engineering Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- The jobholder should hold a Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
Experience & Requirements:
The job holder should have the following:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in oil and gas, must have significant electrical design experience, including offshore oil or gas production facilities. Some exposure to operations and commissioning preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Senior Electrical Engineer position (or higher) offshore oil or gas production facilities.
- Deep knowledge of electrical systems, system design and equipment specifications applicable to offshore facilities including as a minimum, generators, transformers, switchgear, power management systems, UPS, Drive and Motors, Lighting, Electrical Heaters and Heat Tracing, etc.
- A deep understanding of electrical safety and related regulations, codes and standards such as TEC, API, IEEE, NEMA, NPFA, ISO, etc. particularly electrical requirements relating to hazardous areas and offshore systems.
- Must be a skilled in using of ETA, Electrical Calculation Software, AutoCAD, MS Office.
- A broad understanding of other aspects of facilities including process, instrumentation and structure as they relate to the electrical systems.
- A good command of English both verbal and written.
- Have ability to organize own work and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in team environment.
Challenges (If any):
- Multi-functional, and able to cope with diverse job demands.
- Coordinating work in multiple locations with different organization and multiple interfaces.
- Schedule pressure and workload for the design and procurement activity.
- Influenced: Engineering Team, Operation Department, HSE Department, QAQC Team.
- Influence: Procurement Team, HSE.
- Influenced: Vietnamese Authorities, Certifying authorities.
- Influence: Contractors, Vendors, Suppliers, Services companies.