Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a skilled Senior Embedded Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our embedded product programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with customers and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Therefore, if you like to work in a challenging environment, and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to analyze the function requirements from customer then break down requirement for other CRPs
- To design and write the embedded software as per the requirements from the customer, prepare High Level and Low Level Design
- Preparation of Test Specifications and review, perform Unit test / System tests / Delivery test etc
Analyzing and fixing of issues reported in the SW components
- Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
- Other tasks: Attend regular team meetings to share project status, issues and ideas; Mentor junior members;…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years of experience in Embedded Software Development
- Bachelor: Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering or relevant background
- Strong at C/C++ language Programming
- Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
- Good English language skills
And, It would be BIG advantage if you have:
- Good knowledge of ASPICE process standard, AUTOSAR, V-Model, ...
- Automotive system knowledge - ECU, Sensors, Actuators, ...
- Knowledge & experience in CAN Protocol, Diagnosis (KwP, UDS), ISO14229, ...
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Exposure to control systems
- Good Knowledge of automation control (PID control, Adaptive control)
- Exposure to SW version control (Git) and CI-CD system (Jenkins)
- Experience on multi core micro controllers and other hardware components
- Exposure to use of Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment