Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
*** Position Responsibilities:
• Designing and building of cylindrical cells, prismatic cells, pouch cells and coin cells
• Designing and developing Jelly roll, drawing, assembly process, next generation cell components
• Determining condition and criteria of each assembly process, VD, welding, electrolyte filling, winding, sealing
• Develop and execute an experiments, DOE for fabrication and testing of next generation cells.
• Validation and electrochemical analysis of next generation cell material.
• Operating equipment for laboratory testing including electrochemical analyzers
• Develop and create report, comprehensive technical specifications, drawing and DFMEA
• Monitor key performance indicators such as quality, safety, rate, downtime and so on.
• Battery failure analysis work and find root-cause with engineering and production departments
• Demonstrating solid troubleshooting skills and ability to quickly solve unknown problems.
• Analyzing operating procedures and functions of equipment and machinery to reduce time and cost of assembly manufacturing processes.
• Analyze, develop, and improve battery cell manufacturing equipment, processes, standards, and strategies.
• Work with external suppliers, vendors and customers to define, develop, and exceed specifications.
• Actively participate in the overall engineering activities and lead team as an engineering leader
• Apply strong communication skills in cross-functional team and other department team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• MS or higher degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrochemistry, or related field
• Experience with developing cell design, developing cell, assembling, product validation of Lithium ion battery
• Demonstrated experience with electrochemical characterization e. g. cyclic voltammetry, impedance spectroscopy, cycle life testing, and abuse testing
• Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• English language skill for communication and reporting.
- Devote yourself to a dynamic & professional working environment
- Coordinate & cooperate with the best talents from all over the worlds who are working in VinGroup globally.
- Get an attractive remuneration package that deserves to your contribution.
- Premium health care policy from VINGROUP & VINMEC International Hospital
- Be a member of Vingroup, one of the TOP non-state-owned enterprises in Asia
- Accommodation + Transportation + Schooling + Relocation + Home leave + Holiday…ect