Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
● Mentor engineers to design secure solutions and mitigate insecure code from being implemented.
● Review source code manually and automatically for security weaknesses.
● Mitigate identified risks/vulnerabilities to an acceptable level.
● Track existing security issues to ensure remediation followed by the development teams.
● Identify new security issues by staying up-to-date on current security trends.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● At least 1 year of relevant working experience (remediation of security issues, static analysis and penetration testing, secure coding etc.)
● Familiarity with Agile development practices and how to integrate security into SDLC.
● Knowledge of: o Security flaws and defense strategies (OWASP Top 10, OWASP Mobile Top 10, CWE 25, etc.) o Secure coding concepts and practices in Java, Android, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc. for writing and correcting coding mistakes. o Penetration testing of websites, web services, mobile applications (Burp, Fortify, Checkmarx, etc.) ● Preferred: o Hacking and security certificates (CISSP, CSSLP, OSCP, CEH, etc.) o Ability to explain clearly security issues to project staff. o Ability to write code to break code (applications)
IN RETURN WE OFFER
● Meaningful work
● Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance ·
● Plenty of food, all the time
● Jerk-free, ego-free environment ·
● Passionate colleagues
● A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
● Personal and professional development opportunities: training programs or security conferences in US (most of Fossil members have been to a training program there at least once)