Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Working under leadership of ESC Manager of Southern Asia, co-working with Global ESC team, this position is responsible for assisting the development and executing Deckers ESC program in Southern Asisa (currently in Vietnam and Cambodia).
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To conduct ESC audits / desktop assessments in assigned T1 suppliers and to develop proper action plans for suppliers to ensure compliance with the ESC Code of conduct and law requirements. Utilize the existing online FFC audit system for reporting tasks by generating good tracking reports, summaries and analysis.
- Assisting ESC manager of Southern Asia in routine ESC engagement to foreseen possible risks; to proactively create/ follow up appropriate ESC reporting including monthly and quarterly reports for vendor score card review; encourage and supervise business partner’s remediation progress regularly to ensure target achievement by sharing experiences and supplier’s capability building by advising on options, best practices and helping management locate the necessary expertise, materials, necessary training…etc.
- Assist ESC manager in tracking projects launched in assigned supply chain, make sure projects successfully implemented and run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Ensure all relevant sourcing staffs, Deckers newly joint employees and department head are fully briefed in the ESC code of conduct principles and method of implementations well and delivery necessary training effectively deploying CR activities.
- Working with global ESC team in organizing regional ESC workshop and annual ESC summit; contributing creative ideas on updating & upgrading ESC policies/ Material/ principle and tools. To collaborate with department internally and other Brand or 3rd parties externally to complete other assigned ESC tasks.
- Proactively study legislation regulations of assigned countries and internationally and update to ESC manager and team timely.
- Work more independently on ESC engagement role to support of environmental health and safety solutions on ESC remediation in specific factories. Assist carrying out special projects as designated by senior ESC manager, which utilize areas of technical expertise. Assisting to manage Health, Safety and Environment issues in VN suppliers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*Education & Any Certifications Required:
• Bachelor of Chinese language and culture
• Studying law major at Haiphong people pounded University.
*Year(s) of Experience & Background Required:
• 3 years’ experience in the CSR and ESH in shoes manufacturing.
• 2 years’ experience in ESC assistant at Deckers Brand.
• Bonus based on company business and personal performance.
• 13th salary
• Compulsory insurance based on full salary recorded in labor contract.
• Extra healthcare benefits.
• Annual health check.
• Bonus on birthday, anniversary
• 12 annual paid leave/year.
• Working environment: modern, friendly, open and high chance of promotion.
• Yearly Company travelling vacation.
• Working schedule from Monday to Friday.