Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The jobholder is responsible for
• Planning and executing audit engagements in line with the Group IA’s methodology and global internal audit standards, as per the approved annual audit plan or upon ad-hoc request by Board of Controller (BOC)/ the bank’s Management;
• Advising Head of IA on knowledge domains, related risk and controls, emerging trends in banking operations, new audit tools and skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Functional (job responsibilities)
• Develops work plans and programs for audit engagements, including but not limited to audit engagement plan, risk and control matrix, process understanding documentation, audit test programs;
• Performs audit fieldwork in accordance with the approved audit programs;
• Prepares and presents audit reports and other communications in accurate, clear, concise, constructive, complete, objective, and timely manner;
• Follows up on audit findings to ensure that Management have taken corrective actions as committed;
• Supports Head of IA and other team members in conducting ad-hoc audits/ investigations.
• Advises Head of IA on: (1) audit entities based on risk identification and analysis for the purpose of both annual audit planning and specific audit engagement planning; (2) key risks and controls in audited areas; (3) emerging audit skills, tools, and approaches; (4) technical matters regarding banking operations;
• Supports Head of IA to provide consultant services on banking operations matters to internal stakeholders in a manner that does not impair the IA’s independence and objectivity.
3. Administrative assignments
• Prepares papers for periodical line meetings, such as BOC meeting on quarterly basis; Risk-Compliance-Governance Committee (RCGC) meeting on every 2 months;
• Supports Head of IA in preparing annual audit reports and annual audit planning;
• Translates audit papers for the purposes of reporting or regulatory inspections, etc.;
• Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, regulators, group internal auditors… if required.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree in Business/Insurance/Accounting/ Finance or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in banking internal audit or internal audit
• Basic data analytics;
• Clear and objective communications;
• Critical thinking;
• Good at working independently and in team;
• Good planning;
• Intermediate English communications.
• CIA (preferred)