Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The jobholder is responsible for:
• Planning and executing audit engagements on IT-related areas, separately or in joint with other operational audit engagements, in line with the Group IA’s methodology and IIA’s standards, as per the approved annual audit plan or upon ad-hoc request by Board of Controller (BOC)/ the bank’s Management;
• Advising Head of IA on IT-related knowledge domains, related risk and controls, emerging trends in IT audit approach, tools, and skills;
• Delivering internal training sessions, either in a structured or on-the-job format on IT knowledge and related matters for other team members;
• Supporting Head of IA and other team members to perform non IT-related audit tasks and reporting tasks.
*** Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Develops work plans and programs for IT audit engagements, including but not limited to audit engagement plan, risk and control matrix, process understanding documentation, test programs;
Performs audit fieldwork in accordance with the approved audit programs;
Prepares and presents audit reports and other communications in accurate, clear, concise, constructive, complete, objective, and timely manner;
Follows up on audit findings to ensure that Management have taken corrective actions as committed;
Supports Head of IA and other team members in conducting non-IT related audits and ad-hoc audits/ investigations.
2. Advisory :
Advises Head of IA on: (1) IT audit entities based on IT risk identification and analysis for the purpose of both annual audit planning and specific audit engagement planning; (2) key risks and controls in audited IT areas; (3) emerging IT audit skills, tools, and approaches; (4) technical matters regarding IT operations;
Supports Head of IA to provide consultant services on IT matters to internal stakeholders in a manner that does not impair the IA’s independence and objectivity.
Develops and delivers training sessions in both formal and informal manners, such as: formal presentation, team discussion, knowledge updates and sharing via email, etc.;
Provides guidance on IT matters to other team members during the audit fieldwork or upon request.
4. Administrative assignments:
Prepares papers for periodical line meetings, such as BOC meeting on quarterly basis; Risk-Compliance-Governance Committee (RCGC) meeting on every 2 months;
Supports Head of IA in preparing annual audit reports and annual audit planning;
Translates audit papers for the purposes of reporting or regulatory inspections, etc.;
Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, regulators, group internal auditors… if required.
Performs other tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum 2 years of work experience in IT or similar areas;
Minimum 1 year of senior IT auditor experience.
- Special Skills
Basic data analytics;
Clear and objective communications;
Good at working independently and in team;
- Certification/Licensing Requirements
Other IT-related certifications are acceptable.