What We Can Offer
1. Complete the full combo of template for asset lease/ sale transactions: Trust contract, offer letter, MOU, term sheet, contract, and other relevant internal documents at the request of superiors.
2. Drafting and reviewing all documents, contracts, NDA, appendices of the Division arising in each period and at the request of superiors and on time.
3. Monitoring and implementing related procedures for transactions related to Phu Huu Commercial Land (5,470m2) with TWG partners: monitoring the progress of Contract in principle, payment, issuing appendix, documents, connect relevant departments to solve arising problems, transact with TWG's representatives within their competence, perform settlement procedures (if any)
4. Implementation of internal procedures for approval for sale of 02 multi-function high-rise Land Lots (Zone 1 and Zone 2) of Long An 36 project: product description, presentation file for approval to the Council, Evaluation selling price, price submission, term sheet for transfer of land use rights, and other relevant internal procedures.
5. For Zone 3 & Commercial Land Lot of Long An 36ha, Ehome 2, Ehome 4, Camellia, Nam Phan: prepare and submit for approval all of term sheet, offer letter, MOU, contract… for transfer of land use rights (if any), participate in and support the implementation of internal procedures for approval of the sale.
6. Participate in the risk management project of the NLIC (Risk Champion): update the content in templates according to the requirements of the project, report information related to risk management of the Division, fulfill all requests, related to the project.
- B.S in Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in legal in the real estate, law consulting firms.
- Legal experience in the formulation and implementation of real estate investment projects from the step of applying for land allocation to the completion of the project is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English